How A Civil Structural Engineer Can Help Your Business
A civil structural engineer plays several critical roles within projects, such as designing, planning, managing, running simulations, analysis and reporting outcomes. Our team of civil structural engineers have over 40 years of combined experience, and we are renowned for delivering premium-quality results that are sensitive to your timeline and budget restraints. Here are a few things Ettols’s civil and structural engineering services can do for your business.
What Can Ettol’s Civil and Structural Engineering Services Offer Your Business?
At Ettol, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders and pioneers in civil and structural engineering technology. We’re early adopters of cutting edge technologies, and we jump at every opportunity to deliver better, more accurate results to ensure the structural integrity of your projects. We offer services such as;
- Documentation and certification. Ettol offers third party certification services, so if you require lift studies or structural certification, so come in for a consultation.
- Comprehensive design services. No matter what you require, Ettol can design plans utilising a swathe of materials that meet both Australian and International standards. We can develop;
- Designs for all industrial buildings
- Designs for infrastructure and equipment
- Maritime structures
- 3D models and designs for innovations and inventions
- Modularisation solutions and land/sea transport designs
- 3D modelling. Suppose you’d like to see your sketches and design drawings come to life. In that case, we can create detailed 3D models to test structural components, reverse engineer for design documentation, and reverse engineer services for plant and machinery components.
- Computational analysis and simulation. Ettol uses the best CAE tools available to predict problems and create solutions. We can take care of;
- Seismic design and analysis
- Impact analysis
- Fatigue analysis and design
- Motion studies
- Real-time simulations
- Additive manufacturing simulation and analysis
- Structural integrity. No matter what stage your project is at, Ettol can assist with ensuring your structural integrity meets all risk and safety requirements. We can also analyse the integrity of existing structures and develop life extension plans.